Jan 25, 2009

Why am i blogging?


This place is great, i can’t describe how much i like Egypt. EGYPT is “OM EL DONIA” means mother of the world.
I started this blog to express my feeling towards Egypt, I am bored of all the websites criticizing Egypt, it’s rulers and it’s government.
They show the world only our bad image but very rare i see somebody interested in showing the good image of Egypt except people interested in tourism, stocks, sellers and all money seekers they are the only one showing the good part of Egypt and all knows why ?????
Well i am not the one off course fit for that task as i didn’t do anything for my beloved country, maybe one day i can do something nobody knows.
My blog is a start for me to catch only the good images of Egypt to show it to the whole World and i hope i will find supporters for this blog and help me fetching for the good part of Egypt so we can help ourselves forget the bad things happening there which could be minor problems in many countries facing more worse life situations.
I am not a good blogger i am just a starter maybe one day it could be a life experience for me.
I hope all will enjoy my blog and enjoy looking at how much this country is great.

I LOVE EGYPT

1 comment:

Atticus said...

Great blog. Very interesting

greetings from Spain